What are the prerequisites?
- an empty USB flash drive is required
- a Windows computer
Naoqi image 184.108.40.206 (NAO V5 > red, blue)
Naoqi image 220.127.116.11 (NAO V6 > dark grey)
What steps do I need to follow to make the USB flash drive?
- attach the USB flash drive to the Windows computer, note all data on the flash drive will be deleted
- go to the command prompt (Start > Run > type cmd)
- when the Command Prompt window opens, enter the following commands:
- list disk
- select disk x (x is the flash drive)
- unzip Naoqi_flasher.zip
- go in the folder and "run as administrator" flasher.bat
- inside the program select file "opennao-atom-system-image-18.104.22.168_2015-08-27.opn"
- Check on the option "Factory reset"
- Hit the start button
- when finished, remove flash drive from computer
- make sure the robot is fully charged before continuing
- switch the robot off
- insert flash drive at the back of the head
- start the robot by pressing the chest button for approx 5 seconds until the blue leds starts flashing and release the button
- wait approx 20 min, the robot will reboot itself and stands up when completely ready