You can remedy this by switching on the WiFi of the tablet. If the tablet has already been connected to your network, you can do this simply by clicking on "tablet WiFi on" in the control for basic administrators.
If you have never connected the tablet to your network, you can do the following steps:
- Open PepperControl
- Click on the gear
- Go to "about"
- Click on "tablet information"
- Click on "Open Android settings on tablet"
- Now go to WiFi on the tablet
- Connect to a WiFi network of your choice
- Click on "Close Android settings on tablet"