Zorabots presents a new version of ZoraControl for Nao V6 robot.
In order to install the software on your robot, please provide information of your robot via support ticket.
The robot information can be easily retrieved with the Multi-tool.
Please note that both the robot and the computer on which you install ZoraControl have to be connected to the internet.
It is also advisable that the robot is connected with a network cable with your network or with a router with internet access.
If you are not allowed to install the software, please make a ticket via support ticket and we will adjust this as soon as possible.
Click the download link below for ZoraControl latest version:
- ZoraControl version 0.11.0 (zip file must not be unpacked)
- Security file (see in attachment / must be in the same location as the installation program)
- Installation program of ZoraControl
- Manual of installation program
- Manual ZoraControl
Note: To execute properly the installation program, the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment must be installed on the computer. To download the latest version, please check the following link.
MAKE SURE THE 32-BIT VERSION IS INSTALLED, even if the computer is running a 64-bit version Windows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1odroGmwzgqzVhvoB7YgJooaczbPhISq2/view?usp=sharing
If you have questions or comments please make a ticket via support ticket.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
- Renewed licence system
- Fall back language
- Gym block reset problem fixed
- Weather forecast not pronounced in Italian
- Read the news not pronounced in Italian