ZBOS update 5 decembre 2019
Modifié le : Mer, 3 Juin, 2020 at 4:11 PM
- Add checksum verification of downloaded packages
- Improve scheduling of automated updates
- Download multiple items at once
- Support more app properties and improve handling of them
- Add progress info to downloads
- Add Sawyer support (*)
- Fix out-of-memory problems when downloading big files (*)
- Add Cruzr 1S support (*)
- (*) some of the changes listed above had already been released to individual robot types, but now it is unified again for all robots.
- New: Mqtt events for extending map on Cruzr Gaussian/1S.
- New: Robot identification events, publish when it's possible to extend a map, or to navigate, on Cruzr Gaussian/1S.
- New: Add start/stop topics for scheduler timeline
- New: Add end VoIP call topic
- New: Rewrite of Domotica. Added support for HomeAssistant.
- New: Add power management to compositions
- New: Topics for starting individual blocks
- Improvement: Make available languages dynamic
- Improvement: Publish mqtt message when extending map is cancelled (Cruzr)
- Improvement: Use the new zbos/dialog/set topic for speech blocks
- Fix: don't stop animated speech animations directly, when a new animation is started, this is possible with composer, and possible that Cruzr hit himself
- Fix: Firebase logs do not contain serial numbers for Cruzr
- Fix: The advanced setting 'Upload adb logs' can cause out of memory crashes
- Fix: Voip Settings enabled causes slow boot and ril crash
- Fix: Crash when Speech Block does not have a set language
- Fix: Voice command block now sets the correct variable in compositions
- New: Added button for restarting the kiosk
- New: Add ability to end VoIP calls (must be explicitly enabled for Verklizan calls)
- New: Added reboot button to crash screen.
- New: Added updater menu to settings containing optional downloads
- New: Added ability to include audio in robot camera stream
- New: Added ability to show volume controls on the kiosk screen
- Improvement: Restart robot software now fully restarts the software
- Improvement: Make language lists dynamic
- Improvement: Don't show 'Go to charging station' button when settings are locked
- Fix: Issue closing composition in scheduler
- Fix: Crash when locking kiosk on Sawyer
- Fix: Action button returns to kiosk even when disabled
- Fix: Crash when rapidly switching settings categories
- Fix: Audio post action starting immediately
- Fix: Speech overlay issues
Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?
NonEnvoyer vos commentaires
Nous sommes désolés de ne pas avoir pu répondre à votre question. Aidez-nous à améliorer cet article grâce à vos commentaires.